Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh, and hey...did you enter the contest?

Did I mention that I'm having a contest over here?



I think I did in this post so check it out.

I'm not exactly sure what the prize will be. Probably a gift card somewhere. Or maybe even a set of 8 handmade cards similar to the ones shown in the last post. Maybe I'll let you chose.

The point is simple here: On the day of my 100th post (this is the 88th, so we're getting there) I'll take any commenters names and draw one. All you have to do is leave a comment on a post asking a question. If you click on the here and scroll to the bottom you'll get the idea.

So, don't forget, you just might win something cool. Oh, and I'm planning on doing this for every 100th post and sometimes inbetween, so stick around for more chances to win! (gosh, I sounded like a radio station there...sorry!)

1 comment: