Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Under Construction

As you may be able to tell, I screwed up my lovely new layout and am quite confused as to how I go about fixing it. My laptop has a 17 inch screen so when I was changing things around I made it so it looked all pretty on this computer. When I was checking in over the weekend with my mom's 15 inch monitor the right sidebar appeared at the bottom of the page under all the posts. It seemed that I had set things too wide to fit on a smaller screen.

So, I went in and changed things so that they looked like they were supposed to be on her screen and today when I logged in on my 17 inch screen (have I lost you with how many times I've written "screen"?) it was all messed up. Very narrow and not centered under the title. Which I hate. Things have to be centered and asymmetrical for me.

Alas, the blog is under construction and I'm not really sure what to do. Should I leave it so it works for a smaller monitor or so it looks how it should on my larger one? I'm at a loss! Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I'd go with the smaller monitor. You never know how many people might read on a smaller screen, after all.

    Good luck sorting it all out!

    ReplyDelete