Monday, July 6, 2009

So...

Here I am. A few weeks later. Sorry about that. Things have been a little busy lately as you may have guessed. Let's see... I started a new job, we went to Hawaii, got a massive sumburn, came home, resumed new job, rode Star for the very first time with Andrew's help, had Andrew's graduation party, camped for 2 nights at above mentioned party, got eaten alive on legs and feet from above mentioned camping by mosquitoes, have continued to check my reader at work occasionally although have not commented, clearly have not posted to my own blog, have left you all high and dry as I promised I wouldn't.

Besides that, not a whole heck of a lot. I am posting a teaser of one of my favorite photos from our vacation. Taken on Waikiki Beach 13 days ago on our last full day on Oahu. This was the same day my massive sumburn arrived. See that umbrella? I was under it 95% of the time. How in the world did I get burned?!

I do plan to start you know, actually taking some iniative around here and post a day by day post, with photos of course!, of what we did. It's funny now that we're home, I find myself telling Andrew as the weeks progress"____ weeks ago we were doing ________." I wonder how long that will take to get out of my system.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to my blogiversary. One year. I'd like to do something different around here for that, but am not quite sure what yet. Any thoughts?

Hope you all have been well and haven't totally lost interest in my little blog. I'm talking to you Sarah and Rachel!

1 comment:

  1. lol Nope! As soon as I saw the link on twitter, I came over to read! I can't wait to hear more about/see more pictures from your trip! I've been on hiatus as well. No worries!

    ReplyDelete