Monday, June 15, 2009

A few things - Bullets Edition

  • I haven't posted lately
  • Andrew graduated college
  • I got a job
  • I am not really liking the new job
  • I keep telling myself "It's x-amount of dollars per day."
  • We leave for Hawaii Wednesday
  • This Wednesday
  • That's about 36 hours
  • Um, really?
  • It seems like we were just starting to plan
  • And tonight we were packing
  • I have still been skimming blogs, just not commenting
  • New job doesn't want me on internet
  • How dare them
  • Still check email and reader
  • Am hoping I'm not forgetting anything that needs to be packed
  • Underwear? Check. Bathing suits? Check. Beach towels? Check. 7 days worth of clothes? Check. Sunscreen? Check. Camera? Check. Flip video camera? Check. Toilettries and all that? Check. A few snacks for the plane? Check. Bit of a cold that I'm hoping packs it's bags within 36 hours? Check. Andrew's laptop (in his bag) to post some photos while we're there? Check (well, after he packs it up tomorrow night).
  • I think that's about it
  • Hope you all have been well and don't think I've left you totally high and dry





No comments:

Post a Comment