Friday, May 29, 2009

10 days later...

Well, hello.

Seems like I've forgotten that I have a blog doesn't it.

I haven't, really. It's just that I have nothing exciting going on. Not that what I usually write about is exciting, but at least it's something.

For the most part I am just job hunting, applying and waiting for answers. Oh, and trying to lose some inches for Hawaii which is coming up quick and clearly not working. I'm kind of to the point where when I try I get so incredibly discouraged when nothing changes that I just stop trying. I still have two weeks so I should be able to do something in that time frame.

Andrew is graduating next Sunday so that is exciting. It's strange though because he has two finals after graduation. I know he will pass and do great as always, but for me when I graduated that was it. No more! Oh well, it's soon at least.

Besides that, we are getting our 5th wheel ready to live in while we save for a down payment. It's coming along nicely and should be just about done this weekend. We are enjoying the sunshine while it's here and working on our base tans for Hawaii! Other than that there's not a whole lot to talk about.

Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment