Tuesday, April 14, 2009

News!

Okay, I have some news:

First, I took off the Under Construction. I changed things the best I could. I would like the everything to move a tad to the right, but am living with it as it is. I'm not an html master, but think I did alright. I hope it looks okay on everyone else's monitors!

Second, this is the bigger news: I started a photography website! I am very excited about it. There isn't much to it yet as it's been up and going for all of 8 days, but I'm hoping to make something of it eventually. And no, I'm not the best photographer, but I finally have the camera I'd been lusting after for quite sometime so thought I should make something of it. I know I have potential, at least I like to think I do, so hope it works out well.

If you'd like to take a look, here is the link: http://diannacurriephotography.blogspot.com

I know I've complained about Blogger before and not being able to reply to comments, but I tend to get a bit set in my ways and I just wasn't ready to switch over to WordPress or another site just yet. It would have been the perfect opportunity, yes, to have a clean slate with a new blog but I've got Blogger down for the most part. Except for the html and layout technicalities, obviously!

So, I hope the changes here work for you and the layout looks decent on whatever size monitor you have and that you check out the photography website. I'm quite excited about it!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great babe. And I REALLY like the photography blog. I know everyone else will too! You're going to be famouse!! Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete