Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just so you know

If I usually read your blog and leave a comment, I'm not ignoring you.

I had big plans today as there are two things I wanted to celebrate, but my internet connection is so...ridiculously...slow (and yes, I did need to use ... to show you just how slow it really is) that I just can't handle it.

The photots I posted yesterday of Spinner took about 20 minutes to upload.

There will be actual content, photos AND even comments on your blog tomorrow though.

Until then, keep your fingers crossed for a faster connection!

1 comment:

  1. You're way too nice. I don't think you're allowed to ever apologize for not commenting again. I'm the worst "oh, it's been like two months since I went to that blog AND LEFT A COMMENT, huh? Should do something about that" person in the world.

    Also, the worst e-mailer.

    So at least I'd cut you some slack! =P

    ReplyDelete