Friday, April 3, 2009

Just Plain Bad

That is exactly what I am with this blog.

I rarely have any good ideas of what to write and when I do it always seems like I'm not saying or explaining the topic correctly or fully.

I started this blog with the intention of writing 5 days a week, and for a while I did. But now, it seems sort of like a burden. When I don't have something to write about I feel guilty and when I do I feel like it's been so long since I've written anything that why bother?

I would say that I need to take a break, but I kind of have been! So, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do. I'm frustrated with the layout and not knowing how to change things and make them look the way they're supposed to. I'm also quite frustrated with attempting to move this blog to another site that allows me to respond to comments, but my gosh! it's really hard.

Anyways, I'm just complaining. Sorry about that.

Hope all 2 of you that actually read here (not that I don't get why I have all of 2 readers, I'm kind of dull and when there aren't any posts there's nothing to read), have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You can't respond to comments? That's weird. I can find you a cute layout to put on here. Uhm... sometimes I don't feel like blogging for your reasons exactly. If it's been so long, why bother? Bother b/c people like to read stuff! I never had the goal of writing 5x a week, I knew that wasn't possible, but I'd like to write more than I do currently. I have plenty of ideas of stuff to write about, they just keep getting added to as new stuff happens and then it seems like they're so outdated that it's not worth writing about. Sorry for such a long comment. I'll keep writing if you keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about wordpress. Have you looked at wordpress.com? I don't know if you can respond to comments. As far as I know, you should be able to post a comment on your own blog here or at wordpress. I don't know whether you can edit comments on wordpress.com or not. But everything else about it kicks butt :) You would be able to import your blogger posts at wordpress also, so you wouldn't lose any of your work. Just don't get it confused with wordpress.ORG (where you pay for your own internet address and hosting plan, etc It gets a lot more complicated there.) Anyway, if you have any questions or need some help, I'll be glad to try and answer questions, just shoot me an email.

    PS Don't stop blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete