Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Changes, Changes

I made a few more changes to the layout around here last night. What do you think? I'm worries it's a tad cluttered and would like to have a little more space between the sidebars and the main text, but if I mess with the html anymore my head just may very well pop off and I really don't want that.

The main reason I added the left sidebar was so that I could add a section called "Measure, Measure" where I'm going to put my measurements each week. I figure if I have to be accountable to the Internet, that would probably motivate be better than just being accountable to myself. It will probably end up being pretty long since I intend to just keep adding to it rather than deleting the previous week's entries which is why I moved everything else to the left side.

Anyways, as far as progress, there was some this morning! I stepped on the scale, I know you're only supposed to do it once a week but I like gratification, and there was a loss! Sweet! So as my reward for exercising last night and a little this morning I got to use all the good smelling stuff I talked about yesterday. I smell delicious! Bummer I won't be seeing Andrew tonight in all my good smelling glory.

I didn't really intend to make this into a diet or weightloss blog and I'm sorry if that is what it seems like. I am completely not a diety kind of person, but figure someone out there might be in the same boat I am. There will be actual content again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment