Monday, August 11, 2008

U-S-A...U-S-A

Are you chanting, too?

I've never been too much of a big fan of the Olympics. I'm guessing because they don't come around too frequently and honestly, I'm not that old to have seen many of them. But, when Apollo Ohno, also from Seattle, was skating I watched then and it was quite exciting.

This year however, I'm kind of getting into them. The synchronized diving was incredible. I mean these girls are perfectly inline. I couldn't do a fraction of what they're doing. All the time that has gone into their practicing is unbelievable.

I must say though that the Chinese gymnasts that competed last night could not have possibly been 16. Could not. A few of them looked like they were hard pressed to be 12.

Anyways, I'm off to watch more. Let's hear it for the U-S-A!

No comments:

Post a Comment