Saturday, August 16, 2008

Animal Profile #1 - Molly

I've decided that as long as I'm writing a blog I may as well introduce some of the possible key characters: my animals.

I'll be doing this for a little while, so hope people enjoy.

This is our dog, Molly. She is 11 now. We rescured her from the pound when she was just 8 weeks old. She is a great dog. When we get hay in, she climbs up the stack to the top and lays down, Queen of the Hay! She always comes with me when I ride, even though now she's getting a little old to be doing that and we have to stop several times for her to catch up. She's a horrible guard dog though, would much rather just wag her tail so they'll come pet her than anything!

Molly Dog. I really like this picture. When we're outside she always lays at the beginning of the driveway to watch and see what's going on from every angle.
In her house. She loves it in there!
Always with the crossed paws!
I really liked this one too.
She and I , well, more of me I guess.
She does this thing like she's embarassed. Not sure why, but I think it's cute!





1 comment:

  1. me gusta tu perrito es chevere
    oe dejme un comntario si puedes

    ReplyDelete