Monday, January 4, 2010

So I signed up to be part of a scarf exchange on another blog, don't ask which one because I'm not on my personal computer where I have the link. Today I got an email from the owner of the blog telling me who I was paired with for the exchange. I was excited! Until I realized the link to my own blog was there as well and I haven't posted anything here for, well, almost 3 months. It's ridiculous, I know.

I have been thinking about things I want to share to you all (hello...all I hear is the chirping of crickets!...I wonder why?) but between having a new job (yay!) and life there just hasn't been much time dedicated to blogging. As we've all noticed.

So, I'm not going to commit myself to writing 5 days a week as I have in the past or say that I'll even write at all. Since my only audience is myself and maybe Andrew, if he even still checks in here anymore, I'll be writing simply when I feel like it.

I do have things to share so you can expect to hear from me a bit more frequently.

And I'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. Busted!! Ha! Can't wait to exchange scarves with you (and read more of your thoughts too).

    ReplyDelete