Friday, April 17, 2009

Food Wednesday...A Little Late.

You may remember from yesterday that I mentioned only having egg salad sandwich fixings. Well, I'm going tell you how I go about making my variety of this simple favorite.

First and most obviously hard boil and peel the eggs.
I cooked the full dozen since I wouldn't use eggs for anything else.
Get your ingredients.
For me this is mustard, mayonnaise, relish (I like dill, if you prefer sweet go for it), Tabasco, salt and pepper. I usually use a dash of Worcestershire sauce, but didn't have any.
Next, add all your ingredients to the eggs. (Tip that I was not smart enough to use myself: cut the eggs into quarters or something to make it easier to mash.)
Mash! A potato masher works best for me.
Last: enjoy! Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am never eating egg salad at your house. Tabasco? RELISH?!

    *cries on the inside*
    (kidding) (but really, relish is foul)

    (seriously, it took me like two minutes to figure out if I was looking for "fowl" or "foul" LOL)

    ReplyDelete