Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Around the Corner

I've been counting down to Valentine's Day for the last 4 weeks. Every Saturday morning I've thought to myself 4 more weeks...3 more weeks and so on. Now it's down to 3 more days. I

I love V-Day. Even before Andrew and I were together I always liked it. And not just because it was a good standbetween for Christmas and my birthday, but just because people are usually happy and wearing pink.

This year, Andrew and I will actually be able to be together (last year he flew off to Daytona Beach for the races, but did send flowers) so that will be a nice change. I don't have a clue as to what we are going to do. He has some sort of plan and won't even give me any hints! I am excited about it though. I'm always on his case to plan something more than 5 minutes in advance so I guess I can't complain when he won't give me any ideas.

We both agreed this year, since we're saving for Hawaii in June, that we weren't going to spend more than $20 on each other. I'm pretty close to that budget, just a few dollars over, and am very excited to give him his gifts! Yes, gifts. It's a 3 part thing!

I think that he reads here occasionally, so I won't be saying what they are until Monday after V-Day and then I'll get to fill you in on what he did for me! I can tell you that one of the 3 parts is something homemade and I think really neat. I may just have to take my chances on Friday and post a few pictures. I'm going to finish it this afternoon!

I do want to know though what your plans are if you're doing anything for your someone. If so, what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment