Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weekend Re-Cap, Late

The weekend re-cap is a little late this week as you can see. Do I have a reason as to why? No, not really. Mostly because I just didn't feel too much like I had anything worth reading to post. Not that I do now, but you know. We didn't do anything to terribly exciting, lots of studying (on Andrew's part). We did manage to fit in a ride which was fun. Sunday was Addison's birthday party and we did have a lot of fun there. Here are some pictures of the events:
After our ride. This was just taken with my little camera that I can stuff in my pocket so the quality isn't that great. Plus the fact that it was dusk, so that didn't help much. I still like the picture though. My old boys did well on the ride, Dusty of course screwed around when I asked him to go past the barn again when we were finished, but I don't expect anything else from him. Boston did well as always and when I got on him afterwords I managed to get him to side step correctly (basically he crosses his front legs and moves directly sideways) which I haven't been able to do for a while.
Andrew on Boston. Again, dusk and little camera. The little blond blob on the right is Molly trotting along.
As I said Sunday was Addison's birthday right across the street. This is Leah Addie's mom and I. We've known each other for almost 20 years now. Her parents bought the house and property across the street from ours so Leah, her sister Courtney and I have grown up together.
The birthday girl!
After everyone left we were playing with the kids downstairs burning off some of their cupcake high! Here's Andrew and Koledon after some pro-wrestling moves!
They really liked this and of course had to do it at the same time. Taking turns, what's that?!
Each of the kids had these rubber balls and we were tossing them back and forth to begin with, then it got a little rougher which was fun too!
That was about it for us. Hope you all had a great weekend too! And hey, it's Wednesday, we're halfway to another one!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Looks like he has fun with the kids! I have been horseback riding one time in my life! And I was scared to death, my horse about knocked me off! I was only about 9 I think. I love looking at them though, I miss having them in our backyard (at our old house, the man that lived behind us had horses).

    ReplyDelete