Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Re-Cap

This weekend was a long one for me. We didn't have school Thursday or Friday for a midterm break which was nice. Saturday was Andrew's birthday, so Thursday evening I went up to his apartment so we could spend some time together and made him and his brother tacos for dinner. It was fun and we got to watch our Thursday tv together.
Friday evening Andrew's aunt and uncle came by (they live close to us) and we started the stump pile. (I can't seem to get any pictures to post. I'll try tomorrow from the computer lab!)
Saturday we slept in and Andrew worked on his accounting project and honestly, I can't remember what I did. Later in the afternoon my grandparents came over to watch the NASCAR race and we had dinner together. Green noodles (noodles with a pesto sauce), london broil steak and green salad which was delicious, followed by apple crisp and vanilla ice cream. I stuffed myself beyond reason, not good!
Sunday we both worked on homework and that was about it.
Nothing too terribly exciting, but good enough.
Hope you all had a good weekend. I'll try to get some pictures posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment